Friday 4 May 2012

Suraya & Hanafi's Engagement, 8th April 2012(Pt.2)

Sorry morry. I am still learning and haven't quite figured out how to make my posts have multiple pages or combine the photos into a collage or something.

Yes. I am cacat with the Internet and the computer. Well, we learn from trial and error. And I will improve! Just give me time.

So, these are the pictures continued from my previous post of this cute couple's engagement day! (Photo credits: Kaiyisah and Nadirah Zakariya, courtesy of Suraya)

 Yvonne took over with lining Suraya's eyes with liquid liner while I started doing a Bohemian updo with her pre-curled hair.

 





Suraya getting her veil put on. Almost ready to go! 
Effortless elegance. Sungguh ayu.
Suraya's Bohemian Updo. Love the red highlights.

Suraya's overall look - naturally flawless.

 

 

 

1 comment: