Sunday 23 September 2012

I'm backkkkkkkkkk!


Wow.

It has been too long. Way way way too long. My last post was on the 5th of August 2012 and today is September the 23rd. 

49 days.

7 days x 7 weeks.

Anyway. I am backkkkkkkkkkk!

Just a quick recap, in the span of these 49 days, I have recovered from my heartbreak! That is super awesome for me, because I thought that I would never see the light at the end of the tunnel soon enough.

Besides that joyous news, I also dabbled in a few makeup projects and I have yet to upload them pictures ( a bit of Froya aka Michelle Lee, a bit of my first fashion editorial photo shoot for Santorini, a bit of Poova's album cover photo shoot...) and I am also a barista-in-training at the Artisan Coffee Bar, Bangsar Village II, UG Floor. Loads of latte art pics and friends who came by to visit me at my workplace!

And not forgetting the awesomest road trip so far to Singapore with my gal pals, to catch a long awaited concert from one of the coolest and awesomest band in history, Garbage!


And the best thing of all : I am still playing music, still performing with different talented musicians, still practicing to be a better singer and pianist, and getting inspired everyday with song ideas (that I have to quickly jot down or sing onto my iPhone)...and I got to play the bass again and the hand percussions too!

And the best news of all (after all these good news), my skin has improved! I still have breakouts, but not as much as before, and my skin tone has improved. It isn't as red or as angry as before and the peeling is less. I do break out in hives when I am super stressed and get heat rash when the weather is a little mean, but other than that, I am positive that my skin might be able to get back to it's original state. Almost flawless and deactivated =)

So much good news, so much joy! I don't get really much sleep these days (I would be lucky if I could squeeze in 4 or 5 hours) so on my days off, I really savour and treasure the opportunity to sleep in late. And after a short nap after work earlier, I decided to start blogging again.

Welcome back Sharon Chong.

It is good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment